Project Leasing Agent
Savills have been appointed on an exclusive basis to lease units at the EXPO Village development, a high-quality residential community which will become home to more than 10,000 residents.
The units are furnished to a high-standard and we are looking for a professional leasing specialist to coordinate the project leasing. This role will be based on site at EXPO Village.
- Achieve individual monthly lease target as set by management
- Source and identify key corporate and induvial clients to ensure KPI targets are achieved
- Consistent complete the full property lease process from instruction to lease execution
- Qualify leads and data management using the company CRM
- Complete all necessary documentation associated with leasing property including preparation and execution of agreements and advertising materials
- Continually networking and identifying business opportunities, including attending real estate exhibitions and keeping updated with latest local and national property market information and laws
- Abide by RERA and RICS business standards and codes of ethics at all times
- Ensure punctual attendance for all internal and external business commitments
- Maintain a highly professional profile at all times with smart business dress
- Research and highlight any competitor activities and report to management in a timely manner
- Build excellent working relationships with clients and the wider team
- Network with other professionals in the market to strengthen work opportunities and relationships
- Present to potential clients and conduct viewings of the properties
- Identify creative and innovative initiatives to generate new business in conjunction with the marketing team
- Fully understand relevant legislation and procedures in the local market with respect to the leasing a property
- Actively maintain the company’s databases and property portals for loading of data in respect to client information, updates and details of viewings arranged etc.
- Understand local process and administration of completing a lease on a property (i.e. drafting of tenancy contracts/agreement, addendum).
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ sales/leasing experience of residential properties
- Must hold a UAE driver’s license with own car
- Broker card holder (RERA) is preferable
- Strong negotiation and selling skills
- Confident in the delivery of presentations
- Native English speaker or very high level of English as EAL
- Proven record of achieving sales targets
- Good organisational skills
- Willing to work on weekends and evenings to provide best service to clients.
Use of Personal Data
Savills will use your personal data to evaluate and respond to your application. This may result in us processing personal data which is classified as “special” under data protection legislation. Where this is the case, our basis for processing special category personal data is that it is in the public interest for us to ensure meaningful equal opportunity and diversity monitoring and reporting.
For more information on Privacy & Cookies Policy please visit our website https://www.savills.me/
This Vacancy is closed to applications.