Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
We are looking for an experienced Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to join our team in the Middle East. The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation and in-depth analysis of consolidated monthly actual, quarterly forecast and annual budget financial reporting, as well as other financial deliverables to Group.
The role will require the candidate to produce financial sections of presentations to be delivered by the finance director at meetings, coordinate certain Finance teams across the Middle East to facilitate the timely and accurate production of financial information and liaise directly with them to resolve any queries raised or areas identified for further investigation.
- Prepare & analyze consolidated monthly actual, quarterly forecast & annual budget, including additional deliverables to Group
- Review monthly finance packs for each country in the Middle East
- Produce consolidated monthly finance pack for the Middle East
- Prepare financial sections of presentations to be delivered by the finance director at meetings
- Review accounts receivable, accrued revenue and intercompany balances and consolidate reports in a monthly presentation with supporting graphs and recommendations
- Support the annual Remuneration Committee process by analyzing and presenting the data submitted by each country ahead of each Remuneration Committee meeting
- Continually drive improvement in the quality and efficiency of financial reporting processes through alignment of local, regional and global processes and policies to meet reporting requirement objectives
- Undertake ad hoc analysis and projects, such as a detailed review of loss-making teams, supporting the Acquisitions and assisting with the consolidation
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – with a track record of creating and presenting C-suite ready presentations that deliver clear and compelling financial information in a succinct and straightforward format
- History of building robust financial models that use key inputs to drive a range of scenarios and that can be developed quickly and easily as parameters and information change
- Able to communicate vision and objectives, showing credibility and authority in leading others to achieve the objectives
- Proven ability to build rapport and relationships with a range of stakeholders across a business and using those relationships to influence and persuade to achieve common goals
- Proven ability to navigate competing business proprieties and stakeholder views
- Evidence of working calm under pressure and successfully managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven ability to manage own workload, considering needs of stakeholders, timelines and deadlines
- Experience managing a team, supporting others, drawing on support from others & sharing in successes & challenges
- Previous application of commercial understanding to deliver effective finance support
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in financial planning and analysis, preferably in the Middle East
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of using a large-scale consolidation and reporting system is essential. Experience of using Hyperion (Oracle financial reporting system) and Microsoft Dynamics AX 365 is highly desirable
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills, attention to detail
- Knowledge of accounting principles, financial reporting standards and regulations in the Middle East
- Experience with SAP or other ERP systems is desirable.
Use of Personal Data
Savills will use your personal data to evaluate and respond to your application. This may result in us processing personal data which is classified as “special” under data protection legislation. Where this is the case, our basis for processing special category personal data is that it is in the public interest for us to ensure meaningful equal opportunity and diversity monitoring and reporting.
For more information on Privacy & Cookies Policy please visit our website https://www.savills.me/
This Vacancy is closed to applications.