Senior Property Consultant
We are looking for a Senior Property Consultant to join our growing sales and leasing team in Dubai. We are seeking experienced, motivated and hungry for success professionals who are eager to build their career with Savills with the support of a fantastic global property services brand.
Successful candidates will be expected to actively negotiate and coordinate the leasing, sales and acquisition of property from enquiry to contract closure, including winning exclusive instructions, marketing the property for sale or lease, updating the CRM with enquiries and negotiation process. Being a part of our sales and leasing team you will be required to offer a seamless service on exclusive Savills projects and provide a professional and passionate attitude at all times. The incumbent will liaise with existing clients to sell and lease their residential properties and hold responsibility to source new opportunities via business development.
- Achieve individual monthly targets as set by management
- Qualify leads and data management using the company CRM
- Complete all necessary documentation associated with selling/leasing property including preparation and execution of sales agreements and advertising materials
- Keep up to date with market trends and best practices
- Continually networking and identifying business opportunities, including attending real estate exhibitions and keeping updated with latest local and national property market information and laws
- Abiding by RERA and RICS standards and business codes of ethics
- Ensure punctual attendance for all internal and external business commitments
- To perform your duties to a high professional and ethical standard
- To maintain a high professional profile at all times
- Build excellent working relationships with clients and colleagues alike
- Networking with other professionals encouraged in the market to strengthen work opportunities and relationships
- Presenting to potential clients and conduct viewings
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Identify creative and innovative marketing initiatives to generate new business in conjunction with the marketing team
- Full understanding of relevant legislation and procedures in the local market with respect to the purchase, sale or lease of a property
- To actively maintain the company’s databases and property portals for upload of data in respect to client information, updates and details of viewings arranged etc.
- To have an understanding of local process and administration of completing the sale or lease of a property (i.e. drafting of sale agreement addendums, MOU, POA, DEWA).
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Educated to college or degree level (or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years sales experience preferably the Dubai market (commercial or residential)
- RERA qualified preferred
- Must hold a UAE driver’s license with own car
- Strong negotiation and selling skills
- Confident in presentation delivery
- Proven record of achieving sales targets
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Team player
- Willing to work flexibly to provide best service to the clients
- Bilingual skills are a plus (excellent English language is a must)
What we provide
- Competitive commission structure
- Best in class marketing support at local, regional and international level
- Experienced management and leadership
- Advertising on major portals
- Strong administrative support
- 24/7 call centre
- Advanced CRM system
- Professional photography and videography
- Company visa, RERA license/certification and medical insurance
- Strong performance rewarded with recognised real estate courses
- International career opportunities with a credible global brand
Use of Personal Data
Savills will use your personal data to evaluate and respond to your application. This may result in us processing personal data which is classified as “special” under data protection legislation. Where this is the case, our basis for processing special category personal data is that it is in the public interest for us to ensure meaningful equal opportunity and diversity monitoring and reporting.
For more information on Privacy & Cookies Policy please visit our website https://www.savills.me/
This Vacancy is closed to applications.